22.3.09

Hillbilly Excited by Exciting Product.

IMG_0736

I know exactly what you're thinking: "Get that damn, normal, orange off my screen, I've seen fruit before, all the time! "

Just hear me out though please.

 

See anything...awry ?

IMG_0738 

Yep, something is definitely wrong here. That orange is all...

IMG_0739

...BLOOD COLOURED !!!!!!!

IMG_0740 

Yeah, that's right. I just ate a blood orange and am feeling pretty darn sophisticated. Just one of many exotic fruits I have always dreamed of eating. I cant think of any other fruits off hand, but trust me, its is something I want to do. Sample the finest fruit the earth has to offer, either by going to strange lands or lobbying my supermarket to start stocking that fruit that smells like rotting meat but tastes nice. Either way, I don't give a fuck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did it taste like?

Anonymous said...

mmmmm blood

Anonymous said...

is this what they based that movie on something about the lucrative blood orange trade?

P Wolf said...

yep, the one with leonardo. the cohen brothers first movie was also based on the way that blood oranges can make you do things you usually wouldnt.

as for how it tastes, when was the last time this blog provided any answers? do i look like wikipedia?

katyIMGOING2STaBUstuart said...

hahahafuking hel daneee dtz the most rediculous thing ive read all week!!!!!