27.1.09

Scott Watch: The Scott Street Yeti?

It was like 50 degrees Celsius that day and I just worked a fifty hour shift , so I was already all tired and confused and thirsty, then I walk past this fucking thing and my mind got molested.

the size and strangeness of this sandal is a little lost in the photo, but trust me, its weird and big.

this belonged to a giant.

the shoes of children, pissed people, and the homeless, I can cope with seeing on the street, because these people are careless or have better things to do than go back for their lost slippers, but man I'd expect better from a giant.

4 comments:

scaredofbabies said...

Thank god we close out the day with some ACTUAL journalism.

And a picture even!

Anonymous said...

one small step for man, one giant leap for some fat cunt

Anonymous said...

the style of the shoe says this giant goes to a primary school, possibly st. mary's. that once (or still is) part of thier summer uniform.

P Wolf said...

oh ok thanks for the info.
UPDATE: this giant is Christian. phew!