7.3.09

Scott Watch: Getting Hated on.

Semi confirmed reports suggest that a guy at polytech hates me so much that he wrote a story for level 4 creative writing, based on a little run-in we had in the supermarket one time.

No shit.

I didn't even think he remembered me, but it turns out, he not only remembers me, he has constructed a whole fucking backstory about my life and why I would have treated him so poorly in the supermarket.

he better remember to put in the bit about him starting it and that he is a cock face   c-hole.

i should also mention that I think this guy has "learning difficulties", but is a total dick irrespective of any possible retardation.

How do I get myself into these zany situations?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that true??
I wanna copy of this essay, essay!

Anonymous said...

poast essay or it didn't happen.

P Wolf said...

how do you suppose i get the essay? break into the deans office? the guys a total jerk and would put my entire sorority on probation, and the homecomings this weekend. GO NMIT WILDFISH!

Anonymous said...

ROOOOBOT HOOOOUSE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

More posts...
Or im leaving...
And telling my friends to leave..
If they haven't already