31.10.08

Uncomplicated Joy: FollowUp Friday

87946_d1baabfc4f.jpg

This post is INFINITY years over due: I've been busy picking out a sweet cardboard box and rag combo for my probable return to the glamourous world of homelessness. Who's to blame? Immigrants. I'll explain later.

The purpose of this post was to review a recent lunch which I was able to cause by leveraging my position as a media thought leader. After dropping a few hundred thousand cyber-hints someone finally made me pancakes. With maple syrup, bacon and banana.

The food was good. Coffee pretty average. Bonus points were awarded for hiding the bacon and banana pieces under a top "lid pancake". Entertainment was supplied by some neighbours' domestic dispute and my own anxious bitch-whimpering over how many thousands of houses I was going to have to evict everyone's mothers from. Overall I'll give it three golden spoons.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you lie. there was no dispute. he'd just locked his woman inside the house. she probably wasn't cooking the pancakes

Anonymous said...

and i couldn't help noticing that you were surrounded by beautiful women while you feasted

Anonymous said...

yes that was true. on a more important note: i just made a totally flawless poached egg.

Anonymous said...

trick to a poached egg is to get the water swirling round whirlpool style then drop the egg right into the vortex. This blog is now about poaching things.

Anonymous said...

poach this

Anonymous said...

poach what?

Anonymous said...

my ass

pickle said...

Actually the trick to poaching eggs is vinegar. x