25.1.09

Dispatches from the Tone-Deaf, and Waffle-Off 09


I don't really have any way of ripping on this video any more than it's already been ripped on here. Except maybe to go FUUUUUUUUUUUUU, and stab out my own eyes. Movie people pledging to be better people? You're already completely fucking perfect already! Stop purposefully fucking with the rest of us just because you can. I pledge I pledge -to use more exotic condiments. I pledge to prevent the holocaust. I pledge to have my mouth fucked by a bunch of angry dogs.

If you are going to pledge something though, then you should pledge to take part in my recession-ending Waffle Off, to take place in Wellington, at some house other than mine, sometime next weekend. Send your registrations of interest here. Waffles will be of this sort with these toppings. More information COMING SOON.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pledge (i pledge) to wank less, so demand for degrading woman in pron goes down.

scaredofbabies said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

I pledge to never masturbate over Anthony Keidis again, that dude used to rock my world. now he's just like... EW

Anonymous said...

@ anonymous
Aimee is that you.

Anonymous said...

@ rob
You just wanna have you waffle off at our house cause your too embarrassed to get your penguin waffle maker out in front of your new flatmates.... count me in tho.
WAFFLE OFF... waffle out.

scaredofbabies said...

@KWingZ
Yeah that's basically true.

Take 1 cup of flour,
1 teaspoon of baking stuff,
2 eggs,
Ice cubes,
Gin,
1kg Bacon,
Cream x10,
Bannanas as necessary,
Syrup: Maple
Stir into penguin shapes,

Anonymous said...

@ Anonymous (is that you Aimee)
I don't know who this Aimee is that you speak of, but that sure is a pretty name :)
WAFFLE OFF>>>>
WAFFLE ON!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What an amateur.