20.2.09

Hotel For Dogs Pre-Review.

I've seen a few Dog-Coms in my time, Beethoven, Snow Dogs, White Fang, and they were all pretty  sweet, so, I was stoked when I saw the trailer for Hotel For Dogs last week.

From what I saw, this movie drops all the B.S that often plagues this kind of film, you know, the human subplot filler shit (dad looses job, gets work at animal testing facility) and concentrates on the important shit. Dogs trying to run a Hotel.

I for one would like to book a room at the Hotel for Dogs. The duration of my stay? 86 minutes including trailers. Could one of your staff open a window? It reeks of dog shit in here.

Recommended. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeyah, ive been waiting for a decent dog film for a while. i didnt get enough dog action from 'marley & me' although the dog was super cute. lol

Anonymous said...

I like movies... I like dogs... I like hotels...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Anonymous said...

If it's a decent hotel the sequel will be...

Anonymous said...

the boy looks like the 1st slutty sister from charmed at a glance. alisa malano??

P Wolf said...

never really watched charmed, that that show about a vampire slayer?