14.1.09

New Disease Probably Exists

200901141638.jpg

Is there a name for thinking traffic shaping is happening everywhere and all the time? I've never been short on paranoid bandwidth delusions, or left wanting after completely real work-arounds. But whatever shit I'm in to right now is of a whole new order of magnitude. SOMEONE IS BLOCKING some place called "www.google.com", and people taking showers is actually what's slowing down my torrents. Also some of them went backwards last night. I actually have less episodes of RyƓri no tetsujin now than I did when I went to sleep.

Also if you know computers: Are ports a metaphor? Or can I forward them with a piece of tinfoil, like I actually know I definitely can? I'm guessing that I can.

3 comments:

Master Scoundrel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this post has been shaped by the isp.

Anonymous said...

this post is made of eggs